Managing Cloud Security Has Never Been Easier
AlienVault® USM Anywhere™ is a cloud-based security management platform that accelerates and simplifies threat detection, incident response, and compliance management for your on-premises, cloud, and hybrid cloud environments. USM Anywhere delivers support for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microsoft Hyper-V, and VMWare ESXi -- providing you a comprehensive solution for managing security across your public and private cloud infrastructure.
With USM Anywhere, you can rapidly deploy software sensors natively into all of your virtual and cloud environments while centrally managing data collection, analysis, and detection of threats to your business operations.
- Get the essential security capabilities in a single SaaS platform, including asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, behavioral monitoring, security information and event management (SIEM), & log management
- Eliminate blind spots in your cloud, hybrid cloud, & on-premises environments
- Detect emerging threats across your infrastructure with real-time, integrated threat intelligence
- Respond quickly to incidents & conduct thorough investigations
- Measure, manage, & report on compliance (PCI, HIPAA, ISO, & more)
- Optimize your existing security investments and reduce risk
Deploying USM Anywhere is Fast and Easy
USM Anywhere consists of a modular, scalable, two-tier architecture to manage and monitor every aspect of cloud security. Software sensors collect and normalize data from all of your on-premises and cloud environments, while USM Anywhere provides centralized cloud security management, analysis, correlation, detection, alerting, log management, and reporting.
Purpose-built USM Anywhere software sensors deploy natively into each environment and help you gain visibility into all of your on-premises and cloud environments. These sensors collect and normalize logs, monitor networks, and collect information about the environments and assets deployed in your hybrid environments.